This is the SOIC version for the popular TIBPAL 16L8-25CN P-DIP 20.
These programmable array logic devices feature high speed and functional equivalency when compared with currently available devices. These IMPACTTM circuits combine the latest Advanced Low-Power Schottky technology with proven titanium-tungsten fuses to provide reliable, high-performance substitutes for conventional TTL logic. Their easy programmability allows for quick design of custom functions and typically results in a more compact circuit board. In addition, chip carriers are available for further reduction in board space.
- High-Performance Operation: Propagation Delay
C Suffix . . . 25 ns Max
M Suffix . . . 30 ns Max
- Functionally Equivalent, but Faster Than PAL16L8A, PAL16R4A, PAL16R6A, and PAL16R8A
- Power-Up Clear on Registered Devices (All Register Outputs Are Set High, but Voltage Levels at the Output Pins Go Low)
- Package Options Include Both Plastic and Ceramic Chip Carriers in Addition to Plastic and Ceramic DIPs
- Dependable Texas Instruments Quality and Reliability