How does the order process work?
99% of the products on DIYChris are build to order which means that once your order is placed, typically within 24 hours, we will gather the necessary parts and build the products you’ve ordered. In most situations we keep enough supply on hand to ship within 1 to 2 days. However, there are times when we might need to special order a specific item in which case it could delay the order. If this happens we will contact you right away.
What do the order statuses mean?
- Processing – We have received your order and the products will be built if required
- On Hold – If you receive it right after you order, there may be a discrepancy which we will resolve. If you receive this notification after a few days, we may require more information for you by email. Please contact us if your order is still “On hold” after a few days otherwise after a week or so it will be cancelled.
- Shipped – Your order has been shipped. You should have received a notification with the tracking link by email.
I need to make a modification to my order
Please reply to your order notification email
I would like to add another product to my order
If your order hasn’t shipped (check your email), you can place another order and reply to either order notification to let us know. We should be able to combine shipping and refund you for the shipping charge on the second order. Ordering another product will delay your order though.
I haven’t received my order, is there order tracking?
In most cases you should receive your tracking information once your order status changes to shipped. If you see that your order status is “Shipped” but you do not have tracking information, please contact us.
I haven’t received any order notification emails
- Please check your junk mail and that the email address you entered is correct.
- Please check that the payment went through.
- Check that we haven’t asked you any questions in regards to your order/shipping – if this is the case and you haven’t replied back, your order will be cancelled and you’ll be refunded after 1-2 weeks.