Here’s your opportunity to own an extremely rare cartridge. This cartridge was reverse engineered and carefully recreated to function exactly as the original that was created back in the 80’s.
The C64-LINK II is a plug-in expansion cartridge for the Commodore 64. It uses no BASIC memory and is completely transparent to most commercial software. The C64-LINK II cartridge allows you to connect and use both IEEE and serial devices at the same time. You can connect a serial and an IEEE drive to the Commodore 64 and use them both at the same time. You can also use a serial printer with an IEEE drive, or vice versa. On the cartridge itself, there is an IEEE and a parallel edge connector for easy connection of printers and drives.
- Expands input / output of 64 to use
- Parallel Printers
- IEEE single or dual disk drives
- IEEE printers or modems.
- Upgrades the 64 to work with BASIC 4.0, adding 16 extra disk commands
- Machine language monitor allows user to view and alter the 64’s memory addresses
- Cartridge always enabled – uses no switches or SYS #’s
- Cartridge leave user port free
- Daisychain up to 8 computers to the same printer and disk drive
Want to order a completed cartridge instead? RTC C64-Link II Cartridge Replica