If you are already a customer and have a question.
Returns are gladly accepted within 15 days of original purchase date. Please contact us before sending back your item(s).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refunded amount will be the full purchase price, minus any of the following that apply:
- A deduction of your refund in exactly the amount of our original processing fee. This fee is waived for returns with a replacement purchase made at the time of return or before.
- A deduction of the actual repair/reconditioning costs for items returned not in the same condition in which they were sold.
- A deduction of the full purchase price if warranty seals are broken or any chips/components have been replaced (we sometimes laser etch tiny logos onto valuable chips and components). In this case, you will have the option of receiving a partial refund of your original purchase price minus our actual repair/replacement costs.
Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Your refund will be credited by the same method as your original payment.
The following items are not eligible for return and refund:
- Items sold without a warranty (ungraded, “for parts”, or some components)
- Items that have been previously returned by you
- Items that have been physically damaged (contact us for an estimate on repairs though — we might be able to work something out)
- International purchases (outside of the United States). All international sales are on an “All Sales Final” basis. Sorry, it’s a shipping cost thing.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
931 Village Blvd. Suite 905-257
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
DIYCHRIS is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping. We suggest you purchase shipping insurance when you return the item to us.
We stand behind our products and are here to support you. Before starting a return consider getting in touch to see if we can resolve the problem.
If you’re having problems with a product, make sure you check the Manual/FAQs for the product you are interested in, it’s on the product page near the bottom (you have to scroll down a little bit).
If you have a question or issue, you can join our Discord server where other users can also help you.
For any order related enquiries, you can reply to your order notification or use the contact form below.